MACPS to Railway Station Masters
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
S.No. PC-VII/ 161
No. PC-V/2018/ MACP/1(SM)
RBE No. 99/2020
New Delhi, dated: 24.11.2020
The General Manager (P)
All Indian Railways and PUs,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Station Masters.
Reference from Federation (NFIR and AIRF) and a few Railways have been received for ignoring the promotion/ upgradation from ASM (GP 2800) to SM (GP 4200) for grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to those employees who have further been absorbed in other cadres by way of selection on lateral induction or due to medical de-categorisation. The matter has been examined in consultation with Finance Directorate and it has been decided that the benefit of Board’s letter dated 25.02.2020 (RBE No. 26/2020) would also be extended to such employees who have progressed to other cadres by way of lateral induction/ selection or due to medical de-categorization and would be granted financial upgradation under MACPS by ignoring their promotion /financial upgradation from ASM (GP 2800) to SM (GP 4200) irrespective of their progression in other cadres.
Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
2. The benefit of the financial upgradation in such cases would accrue from 16.02.2018 onwards, even if financial upgradation happens to become due before 16.02.2018 as a consequence of ignoring the promotion from ASM to SM.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
(Sudha A. Kujur)
Dy Director/Pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- Financial upgradation to Section Controllers ignoring the promotion from the post of Station Master (GP Rs. 4200/- pre revised Rs. 5000-8000) to Section Controller (PB-2, G.P Rs.4200/-/ Pre revised Rs. 5500-9000)
- Station Masters receive a financial upgradation under the MACP scheme
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to the Station Master category in Railways
- AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Pharmacists
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to Station Master Category in Railways
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment