Grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to Accounts Stock Verifies
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
S. No. PC-V1/373
New Delhi, dated 19.12.2016
The General Managers
All Indian Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to Accounts Stock Verifies- reg.
The issue regarding grant of MACPS benefit to Accounts Stock Verifiers (ASVs) by not reckoning their appointment from Accounts Assistant to Account Stock Verifier’s post has been raised in PNM forum by NFIR as item No.16/2013. This also has also been raised by AIRF in PNM forum as item No.32/2016. The matter has been examined in consultation with Estt. and Finance Dte. of Railway Board and it has been observed that the situation involved in the case appointment from one cadre to another cadre in a post carrying same Grade Pay without benefit of pay fixation. In view of this, it has been decided that while regulating MACPS benefits to such staff the appointment from Accounts Assistant to Accounts Stock Verifier should not construed as promotion and, therefore, may not be reckoned for the purpose of MACPS benefit.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is enclosed.
Dy. Director, Pay Commission-V
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Financial upgradation to Section Controllers ignoring the promotion from the post of Station Master (GP Rs. 4200/- pre revised Rs. 5000-8000) to Section Controller (PB-2, G.P Rs.4200/-/ Pre revised Rs. 5500-9000)
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Railway Station Masters
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Station Masters receive a financial upgradation under the MACP scheme
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACPS to SSE-Drawing (formerly Diploma Holder Tracers) appointed against DR quota vacancies as Assistant Draftsman
- GRANT OF SPECIAL ALLOWANCE RS.1000 TO STAFF OF CASH AND PAY DEPARTMENT