Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
As per the orders issued by the Railway Board, Dress Allowance to the personnel previously being granted Uniforms and certain associated allowances like Uniform Allowance, Washing Allowance, Shoe Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance etc., to certain categories of employees working in Indian Railways.
|S.No.||Category of employee||Rate (in Rs.)|
|1||Officers of RPF/ RPSF||20,000/-per annum|
|2||Personnel Below Officer Rank of RPF, Station masters of Indian Railways||10,000/- per annum|
|3||Other categories of staff who were supplied Uniforms and are required to wear them regularly like trackmen, Running Staff of Indian Railways, Staff Car Drivers, MTS, Canteen staff of Non-Statutory departmental Canteens, etc.||5,000/- per annum|
|4||Nurses||1800/- per month|
Eligibility criteria to receive Dress Allowance as recommended by 7th Pay Commission:
The personnel of the said category should be required to wear a specific uniform daily (excluding any special clothing) as a part of their duty as specified by the Dress Regulations of Ministry of Railways.
The personnel of the said category should have had been receiving uniform material and associated Allowances like Uniform Allowance, Washing Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance, Shoe Allowance etc. prior to 1st July, 2017 i.e. date of admissibility of Dress Allowance.
The personnel of the said category should have ceased to be granted the uniform materials and associated allowances w.e.f. the date of issue of RBE 141/2017.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- 7th Pay Commission – Government Hikes Dress Allowance for Diplomats, SPG Officers
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Dress Allowance
- 7th CPC: Dress Allowance to officials discharging Prosecution functions on provisional basis
- Compendium of 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Railway
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations of Dress Allowance – regarding wearing of Uniform
- Washing Allowance to all Railway employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform