3% fitment pay benefit claim individual request letter model
Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Postmaster Grade I
Pincode: _____________________ .
Subject: Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Postmaster Grade I – reg
Reference: Directorate sanction letter No.20-27/2015-SPB-II dated at Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg the 15th October 2018 (Published in India post official website and attached with this letter for quick reference)
A kind reference is invited to the above cited Dte letter, vide above reference, 3% fitment benefit of pay was allowed to Postmaster Grade I official at the time of fixation of pay on promotion to the post of Postmaster Grade I even after availing financial upgradation under MACP.
I was awarded with MACP financial upgradation to the Grade Pay of Rs.2800 (Level -5) with effect from _________________ and I was promoted as Postmaster Grade I post (Level 5) with effect from_____________________ without any pay fixation.
Since I was promoted to Postmaster Grade I post from the date of ___________________ , without any pay benefit, I may kindly be drawn with 3% fitment benefit of pay from such date of PM Grade I promotion ______________________ as sanctioned by the postal directorate vide above reference please.
Place : ____________________
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Inspector posts
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under MACPS – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Railway Boards letter dated 12.10.2018
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Employee Clarification regarding
- Granting of fixation benefit in cases of promotion from one post to another where the promotional post carries the same grade pay as the feeder post – IT Department
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefit under MACP Scheme
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying the same Grade pay – Confederation letter to Finmin
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk