Ad-hoc Bonus for Central Autonomous Bodies – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
Grant of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-2018 – NC JCM writes to Cabinet Secretary
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National council (staff Side)
Joint Consulative Machinery for
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi-110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: September 17, 2018
The Cabinet Secretary,
(Government of India),
Rashtrapathi Bhawan Annexe,
Sub: Grant of ‘ad-hoc bonus’ for the Central Autonomous Bodies for 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-2018- reg.
Kindly call for our earlier letter of even number dated October 30, 2017(copy enclosed), whereby it was requested, while thanking the government for having implemented VII CPC recommendations in case of staff of the Central Autonomous Bodies, that, their genuine grievance in respect of payment PLB/Ad-hoc bonus to these staff should also be considered .
It would be pertinent to recall that, Finance Ministry used to extend the benefit of PLB/Ad-hoc Bonus to the Central Autonomous Bodies also at par with other Central Government employees till the year 2014-15. Surprisingly, employees of the Central Autonomous Bodies have been deprived of this benefit after the year 2014-15 without assigning any bonafide reason thereto.
It is, therefore, requested that, necessary action may kindly be taken for granting ad-hoc bonus to the Central Autonomous Bodies also on par with the Central Government employees for the years 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-2018, as was being done till the year 2014-15 in the larger interest of justice and parity.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Secretary (Staff Side)
National Council (JCM)
Related to Your Search:
- AIRF: Bonus for autonomous bodies 2016-17
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Bonus Ceiling : Revision of eligibility and calculation ceilings are expected after Bihar Elections
- Ad-hoc Bonus orders for the employees working in various autonomous organizations
- Bonus for the employees working in Autonomous Organizations
- Bonus Order for Autonomous Bodies issued by finmin to Central Government Employees for the year 2012-13
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to Central Government Employees for the year 2011-12 — Extension of orders to Autonomous Bodies