Grant of of ad-hoc bonus for RPF/RPSF Personnel for the financial year 2015-16
Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF Personnel for the financial year 2015-16. The calculation ceiling has been enhanced to Rs.7000 with effect from 1.4.2016.
The benefit will be admissible subject to the following and conditions:- Only those Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel who were in service on 31.3.2011 and have rendered at least six months of continuous service during the year 2015-2016 will be eligible for payment under these orders. Pro-rata payment will be admissible to the eligible personnel for period of continuous service during the year ranging from six months to a full year, the eligibility period being taken in terms of number of months of service (rounded to the nearest number of months).
The quantum of ad-hoc bonus will be worked out on the basis of average emoluments/calculation ceiling whichever is lower. To calculate ad-hoc bonus for one day, the average emoluments in a year will be divided by 30.4 (average number of days in a month). This will there after be multiplied by the number of days of bonus granted. To illustrate, taking the calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/- (where actual average emoluments exceed 7000), ad-hoc bonus for thirty days would work out to 7000×30/30.4 = Rs.6907.89 (rounded off to Rs.6908/-).
All payments under these orders will be rounded off to the nearest rupee.
In the matter where the aforesaid provisions are silent, clarificatory orders issued vide this Ministry’s letter No.E(P&A)II-88/Bonus-3 dated 29.12.1988, as amended from time totime, would hold good.
All the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel. regardless of whether they are in uniform or out of uniform and regardless of place of their posting, shall be eligible only for ad-hoc bonus in terms of these orders.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2017-2018.
- Railway Board Orders – Railway Board issued orders on granting of bonus to RPF and RPSF
- Railway Bonus orders: Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & `D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Railway Police Ad-hoc bonus 2020 – 30 days to the Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2019 – 2020
- Grant of ad-hoc bonus for 30 days to the Group C & D RPF/RPSF personnel for the financial year 2014-2015
- Bonus (Ad-hoc bonus) Calculation for Central Government Employees
- 30 days bonus for Central Government Employees -Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (ad-hoc bonus) for the year 2019-2020 – FinMin Order
- 30 Days Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) granted to Central Government Employees for the year 2018-19
- BONUS: Grant of Non-Productivity Linked Bonus (Ad-hoc Bonus) to the Central Government Employees for the year 2016-17