Government notifies revision of pension of defence forces pensioners
New Delhi: The government on Saturday has notified revised pension of pre-2016 Defence Forces Pensioners on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission.
As per the order, for the pre January 1 pensioners, the revised pension w.e.f. January 1 shall be determined by multiplying the basic pension/basic family pension as had been drawn as on December 31 by 2.57 to arrive at revised pension under the seventh CPC.
The implementation of the 7th Pay Commission recommendation relating to methodology for calculation of disability element has been referred to the Anomaly Committee.
The disability element which was being paid to pre-2016 Defence Forces Pensioners as on December 31 will continue to be paid pending decision on the recommendations of the Anomaly Committee.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Resolving Anomalies in Disability Pension
- Disability Pension for soldiers during the 6th CPC and under the 7th CPC: Details given in Lok Sabha
- Disability Pension for Soldiers
- Clarification on implementation of 7th Central Pay commission (CPC)
- 7th CPC: Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for pre-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners
- 7th CPC Disability Pension
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) – Revision of pension of pro-1.1.2016 Defence Forces pensioners/ family pensioners etc
- Issue of Disability Pension for Defence Forces Personnel referred to 7th CPC Anomaly Committee
- 7th Pay Commission – First Meeting of the Anomaly Committee to be held on 1.12.2016