LTC Cash Voucher Scheme and Festival Advance Scheme – Central Government Employees News
Government of India
Directorate General of Works
Central Public Works Department
New Delhi, the 5th November 2020.
Subject: Furnishing information regarding no. of employees opting for LTC Cash Voucher Scheme and Festival Advance Scheme – reg.
The information on the subject mentioned above is required immediately for onward submission to Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance w.r.t. their OM No. 12(2)/2020- E.II(A) dated 03.11.2020.
|Organisation||Total No. of employees||No. of employees opting for LTC Cash Vouchers Scheme||Number of employees opted for Festival Advance Scheme||No. of UTSAV Cards issued till date by Banks in r/o Festval Advance Scheme|
The information may be sent immediately by 05.11.2020 evening through mail at [email protected] / whatsapp 9540029788. This information is required to be submitted on 1st day of every month.
All divisions may ensure that their information must be received in this office through their respective SDG/ADG in their compiled report. It is requested not to send the above information directly to this office.
Director (Finance), CPWD
Related to Your Search:
- Special festival advance scheme for central government employees – PIB
- Finance minister declared that all central government employees would get LTC cash voucher scheme and special festival advance
- LTC Cash Voucher Scheme -Reporting on the number of workers who choose the Special Cash Package
- FAQ 3 on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – LTC Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
- FAQ on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – LTC Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
- FAQ No.2 on LTC Cash Voucher Scheme – LTC Fare for Central Government Employees during the Block 2018-21
- Special cash package equivalent in lieu of LTC fare for central government employees during the Block 2018-2021
- Special Cash Package Scheme in lieu of LTC fare for Central Government Employees and settled within 30 days of disbursal of advance
- Instruction to Banks for Advance Salary to Central Government Employees