Freezing of Dearness Allowance to CPSEs Employees
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED)
(A Government of India Enterprise)
Establishment Cell Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
File No. BSNLCO-A/11(18)/1/2020- ESTAB
Sub: Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Employees of CPSEs drawing pay as per 2017, 2007, 1997, 1992 & 1987 IDA pay revision guidelines at current rates till 30th June, 2021 – reg.
The Department of Public Enterprises (OPE) OM No. W-02/0039/2017-DPE(WC) GL-XVl./20 dated 19th November, 2020 on the above cited subject with regard to the freezing of rate of IDA at current rates (w.e.f. 01.07.2020) up to 30.06.2021, is forwarded herewith for information and necessary action.
Encl: As above.
[Sanjeev Kumar]Asstt. General Manager (Estt.I)
Tel. No. 23037477
1. Sr.PPS to CMD, BSNL, New Delhi.
2. Sr.PPS to All Directors, BSNL Board.
3. CVO, BSNL CO, Eastern Court Complex, Janpath, New Delhi.
4. All CGMs and All Heads of Administrative Units of BSNL with request to bring the OM to the notice of concerned Controller of Communications Account , Nationalized Banks and Post Office etc.
5. CS & CGM (Legal) I All PGMs I Sr. GMs I GMs in BSNL CO New Delhi.
6. PGM(ERP), ALLTTC Ghaziabad.
7. All CCAs in field units, DOT for circulation amongst all pension disbursing authorities (Banks/ post office) as per DOT letter no. 36-04/2008-Pen(T) dated 24.11.2010 and 10.03.2010 .
8. Under Secretary (STP), DOT, New Delhi w.r.t. circular no. 36-04/2008-Pen(T) dated 10.03.2011.
9. BSNL Intranet I Guard File.
Related to Your Search:
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance of Employees of CPSEs and guidelines on freezing of IDA rate
- Freezing of IDA to the Non-Executives of BSNL Employees, as ordered by the Kerala High Court
- No Freezing of Dearness Relief for Industrial Central Government pensioners – DoT Clarification
- BSNL REVISED IDA RATES FROM 01/07/14
- Freezing of DA rates – CPSEs IDA pay scales revision guidelines at current rates till 30th June 2021
- BSNL: Revised DA @ 85.5% from 01.10.2013 Order issued
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
- 6th CPC DA Revised to CPSE Employees wef 01.07.2021
- Grant of revised rates of House Rent Allowance(HRA) to the staff posted at Saharanpur City (within its Municipal Limits) w.e.f. 01.12.2011—Regarding.