Fraudulent Collection of Funds in the name of National Pension System – Public Notice
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
First Floor, ICADR Building, Plot No 6, Institutional Area Phase II,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 Tel. 011-26897948
It has come to notice of the Authority recently that some organizations, NGOs, societies, individuals, etc. are resorting to offer employment to students/ members of general public under and/or in the name of National Pension System. It has also been reported that some of these entities are also collecting funds from the students in the name of security money for offer of jobs or using the National Emblem and PFRDA logo on their website and other documents. It is hereby informed that PFRDA has not authorized any entity to engage in any such activity, which is illegal and fraudulent. Any entity/ or person found to be engaged in such fraudulent activities, is liable to be prosecuted in law.
The Authority is the regulatory body for National Pension System and other pension schemes under the provisions of the PFRDA Act, 2013, and detailed information pertaining to its functions are available on its website being www.pfrda.org.in.
Members of general public are hereby advised not to pay heed to or act on such false and misleading propaganda issued by such organizations/ individuals. Authority shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any person on account of any dealings with such unauthorized entities/individuals which shall be at his/ her own risk. Members of the general public are also requested to report such unauthorized activities to local authorities/ police department with a copy addressed to [email protected];
This public notice is issued in interest of members of the general public.
Authority : www.pfrda.org.in
Related to Your Search:
- PFRDA: Setting up of NPS Information Desk
- Age Limit for NPS
- Circular on replacing the existing facility of ‘Phased Withdrawal’ with ‘Deferred Withdrawal’
- New Website of National Pension System Trust Launched; To Provide Proper and Effective Information Dissemination to the Stakeholders and Provide Ease of Access to Various Beneficiaries Under NPS
- Revised list of Kow your customer (KYC) documents required fer both entry and exit under National Pension System (NPS)
- Holding of equity shares by a foreign company in a Pension Fund under National Pension System
- Alert Notice for General Public from PFRDA
- Master Circular on Product design and Exit from National Pension System (NPS)
- Making PAN card mandatory for Tier-II Account and Circular on Addendum to KYC documents for entry and exit of NPS – PFRDA