Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Railways- reg
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, dated:16.12.2014
Sub.: Foreign Direct Investment in Indian Railways- reg.
In the above context, Hon’ble Minister for Railways has desired to meet the President and General Secretary of All India Railwaymen’s Federation (AIRF) and National Federation of Indian Railwaymen (NFIR) over lunch on December 18. 2014 at 13.00 hrs. in the Lunch Room adjacent to_conference Hall, 2nd Floor, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. Accordingly, President & General Secretary of AIRF and NFIR are requested to kindly make it convenient.to attend the meeting.
Related to Your Search:
- AIRF secretary writes a letter to Railway Minister in protest against the Railway Budget
- Nomination of Representatives of recognized federations of Indian Railways to attend the meeting on Allowances to be held on 28.11.2016
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the financial Year 2017-18 to be paid in the current year 2018
- Secret Ballot Elections 2013 – Results of Secret Ballot Elections held in Indian Railways
- Next PNM Meeting between NFIR and Railway Board
- Letter addressed to Minister for Railways on Charter of Demands – AIRF / NFIR
- NFIR strongly opposes the rationalisation of Railway employees working on Indian Railways
- AIRF decides “Indefinite Strike” on Indian Railways
- Upgradation of posts in Railways recommended by 7th CPC – clearance of DoP&T and MoF