Madhya Pradesh government offices will be open 5 days a week
For the next three months, all government offices in Madhya Pradesh will be open five days a week, from Monday to Friday. This was agreed at a high-level meeting chaired by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, in light of the state’s rising Corona infection rate. The state government has also declared several new restrictions. According to an AIR Bhopal correspondent, a night curfew will be enforced in all of the state’s urban areas every day from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. before further orders are issued.
Every Sunday until further notice, there will be a lockdown. From 8 p.m. on April 8, the entire Chhindwara district will be under full lockdown for the next seven days. Meanwhile, on Wednesday, the state confirmed 4043 new covid cases, with 2126 patients recovering from infection.
Related to Your Search:
- Banks will remain open and banking activity will continue unimpeded in the first week of September
- All States/UTs except the State of Jammu & Kashmir, approves the State GST Act and are ready for the smooth roll-out of GST with effect from 1st July, 2017
- Six Day Work Week Schedule in Tamil Nadu government Employees from 18th May 2020
- DoPT: General Election to the Legislative Assemblies of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan , Mizoram and Telangana, 2018 – Grant of Paid holiday on the day of poll
- Recognition of certificates/qualifications awarded by Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur and Andhra Pradesh Open Schooling Society for the purpose of employment in Central Government Offices
- KV School – Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacation and Breaks for Session 2021-2022 during Summer, Autumn and Winter season
- Opening of CBEC Offices during the Last Week of March, 2013
- Election Holidays 2016 – Grant of Paid Holiday for CG Employees
- Kendriya Vidyalayas Schools KVs in Madhya Pradesh – Loksabha