Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110003.
Dated the 23rd June, 2016
Subject: – Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS grade of CSSS- Select List Year 2015 – regarding.
Reference is invited to this Departments O.M. of even number dated 29.03.2016 and
subsequent reminders dated 13.05.2016 & 08.06.2016 on the above mentioned subject. The requisite information regarding recommendation of DPC for promotion of eligible PAs to PS Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year-2015 was required to be furnished by the Cadre Units of CSSS in the prescribed proforma by 29.04.2016.
2. The requisite information received from the Cadre Units, as per Annexure, is either incomplete or has not at all been received till date. The non-receipt of this information is delaying the process of finalizing the panel of eligible officers for appointment to PS Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year-2015.The concerned Cadre Units are once again requested to furnish the requisite information without any further delay.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Encl:- as above
Joint Secretary in charge of(Admn.) of the concerned cadre units.
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of Range of Seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS Select list Year-2011-reg.
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2013-extension-reg
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS-Select List Year 2014-reg
- Fixation of ‘range of seniority‘ (zone of promotion) for promotion of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ to Personal Assistant (PA) Grade of CSSS for the Select List Year- 2011 – regarding.
- Compilation of vacancies in the Personal Assistant (PA) grade of CSSS for the Select List year 2011
- Nomination of Personal Assistant/Private Secretaries (Ad-hoc) for appointment to the Private Secretary Grade of CSSS
- Nomination of Steno Grade D/PA(Adhoc) of CSSS as PA of CSSS for SLY 2010 on regular basis under Zoning Scheme for SQ
- Nomination of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ / PA (ad-hoc) of CSSS for appointment to the Grade of Personal Assistants of CSSS for the Select List Year — 2010
- Dopt orders 2015 – Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS Grade of CSSS