Fixation of pay on MACP
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi dated 13-10-2020
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways and PUs.
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Fixation of pay on grant of benefit under Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) – Extension of the benefit of entry level pay provided in Board’s letter dated 12-10-2018 (RBE No. 158/2018)
Reference is invited to para 4 of Annexure to Board’s letter dated 10-6-2009 (RBE No.101/2009) regarding regulation of fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion in the same or higher Grade Pay as granted under MACPS. Now DOP&T vide their OM.35034/3/2015 -Estt.(D) dated 08-9-2020 (copy enclosed) has issued revised guidelines for fixation of pay of the employees who have been granted regular promotion after grant of financial up gradation under ACP/MACPS. These instructions shall apply mutatis-mutandis on the Railways also.
2. The Railway Board’s instructions corresponding to the DOP&T/ DOE’s instructions referred to in their aforesaid OM dated 08-9-2020 are given as under:
|S.No||DOP&T’s DOE’s instructions||Railway Board’s Corresponding instructions|
|1||DOP&T’s OM No.35034/3/2008 -Estt.(D) dated 19-05-2009||Letter No.PC-V/ 2009/ ACP/2 dated 10-6-2009 (RBE No.101/2009)|
|2||DOE’s OM No.8-23/ 2017-E.IIIA dated 28-09-2018||Letter No.PC-VI/2018 /I/RSRP/1 dated 12-10-2018 (RBE No.158/2018)|
3. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
(Sudha A Kujur)
Deputy Director/ Pay Commission
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation
- 3rd MACP clarification – regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Railway Station Masters
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Grant of financial up gradation under MACP Scheme to Accounts Stock Verifies
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefit under MACP Scheme