Fixation of Pay of Senior PAs with the PAs of CSSS promoted between 1.1.2006 to 31.8.2008 clarification regarding allowing arrears — regarding
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rdFloor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003.
Date: 13th January, 2014.
Subject: Fixation of Pay of senior PAs in the pre-revised scale of Rs.7450-11500 with the PAs of CSSS promoted between 1.1.2006 to 31.8.2008 —clarification regarding allowing arrears — regarding.
The undersigned is directed to say that references are still being received from Ministries/Departments regarding fixation of pay of senior PAs of CSSS and payment of arrears in the revised pay structure with the PAs of CSSS who were promoted between 1.1.2006 to 31.8.2008. PAs of CSSS promoted between 1.1.2006 to 31.8.2008 were allowed arrears from the date of their promotion as they had come over to the revised pay on the date of their promotion. Seniors to such promotee PAs of CSSS, however, were subsequently allowed stepping up of their pay with reference to these officials and they were not allowed arrears on the ground that the officials with reference to whom they got their pay stepped up were also not entitled to this.
2. The issue of fixation of pay with reference to the pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 7450-11500 and payment of arrears was taken up by Establishment Division of this Department with Department of Expenditure as this amounts to compelling the senior official, who was already serving as PA prior to 1.1,2006 and opted for fixation of his pay under revised pay rules from 1.1.2006 to opt for revised pay structure from the date of stepping up with the junior.
3. It is, therefore, clarified that the senior is entitled to arrears of pay from the date he opted to come over to the Revised Pay Scales tilt the date of stepping up of pay. These will be paid on the basis of pay actually fixed as on 1.1.2006.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification regarding stepping up of pay of senior PAs of CSSS w.r.t. their juniors
- Dopt issued clarification orders on fixation of Pay of Assistants of CSS in the Revised Pay structure as per the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008
- Anomaly in fixation of pay of Chief Loco Inspectors appointed prior to 01.01.2016 with reference to their juniors appointed after 01.01.2016 and drawing more pay than the seniors
- Fixation of pay in the revised pay structure in the case of the persons promoted as SO(A) and AAO during the period from 1.1.2006 to 29.8.2008 – CGDA Letter to PC of Accounts (Fys)
- Pay Anomaly in respect of Maj Generals and Lt Generals promoted before 01/01/2016
- Pay Anomaly in respect of Major Generals and Lt Generals promoted before 01/01/2016
- Pay Anomaly in respect of Major Generals and It Generals promoted before 01/01/2016
- Stepping up of Pay of Senior Assistants of CSS drawing less pay on promotion in the Section Officers Grade than their juniors – clarifications
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2