Fixation of Pay of re-employed pensioners – treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP) – reg.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No.E(G) 2013/EM 1-5
New Delhi, dated 06, March 2017
The General Secretary,
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen.
3, Chelmsford Road,
Sub: Fixation of Pay of re-employed pensioners – treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP) – reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to your letter No.II/35/Part XIII dated 10.01.2017 on the above subject and to state that the illustration given in your letter regarding treatment of Military Service Pay (MSP) while fixing the pay of ex-servicemen re-employed in the Railways has been examined in consultation with the Finance Directorate is not as per the instructions contained in DoP&T’s OM No.3/19/2009 Estt. Pay II dated 08.11.2010 which was circulated to the Railways vide Board’s letter No.E(G) 2013/EM 1-4 dated 24.07.2013 and reiterated vide Board’s letter of even number dated 15.12.2016. The DoP&T’s OM only provides that the MSP part of pension will not be deducted from the pay fixed on re-employment. It does not provide for including MSP in the pay fixed on re-employment.
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay of re-employed Pensioners – Treatment of Military Service Pay
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 for persons re-employed in Railway service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Fixation of pay of Ex-servicemen Re-employed on the Railways
- Initial Pay Fixation of re-employed ex-servicemen who held post below Commissioned Officer rank in Defence Forces, retired before attaining the age of 55 years and have been appointed on re-employment basis in civilian posts
- Applicability of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules 2008, for persons re-employed in Railway Service after retirement from Defence Forces
- Admissibility of Dearness Relief to pensioners on absorption in PSUs/ employed family pensioners
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)
- Option for pay fixation in the 7 CPC Pay Matrix levels to the Railway employees during the period 01/01/2016 to 25/07/2017
- Incorrect fixation of pay for Pharmacist – NFIR