Finmin Orders – Exemption from Physical Appearance for the Purpose of Life Certificate
Exemption from Physical Appearance for the purpose of Life Certificate
Pension Portal published an order issued by the Ministry of Finance today regarding the exemption from Physical Appearance for the purpose of Life Certificate for all pensioners.
The order said, the banks should not harass the pensioners/family pensioners b insisting upon presenting themselves physically in the bank if their Life Certificate is submitted duly signed by the authority specified in revised format. The revised format and instructions been issued with the order that, amendment in the “Scheme for Payment of Pension to Central Government Civil Pensioners by Authorized Banks” also.
Related to Your Search:
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- Modification in Life Certificate of Pensioners – Acknowledgement to be issued
- Railway Pensioners Need to Submit ‘Life Certificate’
- Doorstep Collection of Life Certificate from the Pensioners by Banks – DOP&PW Circular
- Acceptance of Digital Life Certificate based on Aadhaar Biometric Authentication as a valid life certificate
- No Stoppage of Disbursement of Pension due to Non-Linking of Aadhaar
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Government asks Pensioners to furnish their Life Certificate and relevant details to their respective banks in order to enable the banks to provide them better services