Financial assistance from the Central Welfare Fund for the employees affected by recent calamity in Uttarakhand.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & IT
Department of Posts
Welfare and Sports Section
No.10-07/2013 – WL & Sports
Dated 6th August 2013
All India Postal Employees Union Group C,
(CHQ), Dada Ghosh Bhawan,
215/1, New Patel Road,
New Delhi – 1100008.
Sub: Financial assistance from the Central Welfare Fund for the employees affected by recent calamity in Uttarakhand.
This is with reference to your Letter No. P/2-21/Uttarkhand Circle dated 16.7.2013 addressed to the Secretary Posts regarding release of financial assistance to the Postal staff affected in the recent flash floods in Uttarakhand Circle and the amount has been sent.
Director (T, W&S)
Related to Your Search:
- Twenty thousand rupees Financial assistance for GDS Employees suffering from COVID-19 – DoP
- Withdrawal of Financial assistance for maternity grant to Female GDS on introduction Maternity leave in the Department of Posts
- Revision of Scheme of National Welfare Fund of Sportspersons
- Time bound grant of special incentives to outstanding central government sports persons
- RAJYA SABHA – Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay National Welfare Fund for Sportspersons
- DoP: Constitution of Circle Relaxation Committee (CRC) at Circle level for considering compassionate appointment cases
- Allocation of Postal Circle for appointment as Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant on the basis of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 conducted by SSC
- Contribution made towards disaster relief for the affected people of Uttarakhand- 100% deduction u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act – IRSA’s clarificatory communication to all IT heads
- Grant of Scholarship to the Children of Postal & GDS Employees