Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board
AVOID INORDINATE DELAY IN EXTENDING THE BENEFITS OF CCS (REVISED PAY) RULES 2016 TO THE EMPLOYEES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMOUS BODIES AND BOARDS CONSTITUTED STATUTORILY
The benefits of the 7th CPC has not yet been extended to the personnel working under : autonomous bodies and Boards, though it was constituted statutorily. During the previous wage revisions, they have been allowed to enjoy the benefits within one month of release of the Government Notification on Revised Pay Rules. Employees and Pensioners of more than 600 Autonomous bodies and Boards etc. are eagerly waiting for the last more than two months, for revised pay structure implementation in their respective institutions.
Like most of the Central Government departments, since most of the autonomous bodies and Boards did not have much fund to spare for payment of revision of pay hike, they have to depend upon their Ministries concerned. In the case of Ministries also, the budget allotment is not sufficient to meet its own needs satisfactorily and are starving. It is in this background the Finance Ministry’s stand becomes crucial. During 6th CPC, the Finance Ministry has given clearance without much delay. The present delay has become a cause of concern for the employees and pensioners.
Confederation of Central Government Employees and workers has already taken up their case with the Government, but till this date the Finance Ministry has not issued orders extending the 7th CPC benefit to employees of Autonomous bodies and Board. The Confederation urges upon the Central Government to expedite action in this regard and to end the uncertainty and anxiety among a large section of employees and pensioners.
E-mail: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- Autonomous bodies Employees waiting for the 7th Pay Commission benefits
- Disappointment for not extending the benefits of revised pay structure of 7th CPC as per CCS (RP) Rules 2016 and Bonus of 2015-16 to the employees of Autonomous Bodies
- Revision of Pension and grant of Dearness Relief to the pensioners of Statutory/Autonomous Bodies
- Implementation of 7th CPC Recommendations to Employees of Autonomous Bodies: Confederation to include the issue in Charter of Demand
- Extension of 7th CPC benefits and grant of Dearness Relief to Pensioners of Autonomous/Statutory bodies under Administrative Control of Department of Commerce
- Autonomous Bodies invited to join the Confederation’s agitational programme
- Non implementation of 7th CPC for Pensioners of autonomous bodies
- Extension of wage revision benefits arising from 7th CPC recommendation to employees of autonomous bodies set up by GOI
- Implementation of 7th CPC to Autonomous Bodies: Confederation