FINANCE MINISTRY DA ORDER JAN 2014 -WHEN IT WILL COME-DA ARREARS CALCULATOR
FINANCE MINISTRY DA ORDER JAN 2014 – WHEN IT WILL COME
No one can deny the fact that DA is a very important allowance as of now. This applies to both state and central government employees. On the 28th of February 2014, 10 % DA increase was approved by the cabinet and then the announcement about the same came out. In the past, mostly, this announcement and the Finance Ministry order have come out in the month of March. Hardly, has this ever changed so far. So the finance ministry order on DA is expected to come soon.
After the order on the 10% DA is received, the corresponding DA value will be paid as arrears for the first two months and then it will paid along with the month’s salary. Similarly, every time when the DA touches 50%, some allowances can increase up to 25%. We have already got the benefits of the 50% DA increase. Now, as it has reached 100%, a formal announcement is expected to come out soon. Everyone can easily calculate the benefits that we’ll get from a 10% increase. However, for your convenience, I have attached a calculator to help you to find out how much you will get as two month’s arrears and the other benefits that you will get due to the DA increase.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA 2020
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
- Cabinet may approve DA (Dearness Allowance) this week
- Official Calculator for 7th CPC Revised Pension and Arrears for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- All India Bank Officers Association presents Pay & Arrears Calculator for Bank Officers
- Latest DA news for central govt employees in Union Cabinet meeting
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015