Filling up the post of Chief Accounts Officer(CAO) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi under the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs
F.No. 26/1/2018 EO(MM-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(Office of the Establishment Officer)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 9th February, 2018
1. The Chief Secretaries,
All State Governments,
2. All Secretaries,
Ministries/Departments of Government of India
Subject: Filling up the post of Chief Accounts Officer(CAO) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi under the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Chief Accounts Officer in Delhi Development Authority(DDA) under the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs on deputation basis.
2. The officers of the rank of Deputy Secretary/Director of the Government of India or equivalent level, eligible for appointment under the Central Staffing Scheme are eligible for the post The period of deputation is 4/5 years for Deputy Secretary/Director respectively. Experience in Accounts and Finance would be desirable.
3. The post may be circulated amongst officers eligible to be appointed at Deputy Secretary/Director or equivalent level in the Government of India on priority basis. Names of willing and eligible officers who can be spared by the State Governments/Ministries/Departments may be forwarded to the Department alongwith cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed bio-data in the enclosed proforma and CR Dossiers of last five years. For officers working in the cadre, it may also be ensured that the ‘Cooling off’ after a previous stint on deputation, if any, is completed and the officer is eligible to be appointed on Central Deputation as per instructions.
4. The post is a Non-Central Staffing Scheme post to be filled up through the Civil Services Board (CSB) procedure. It may be noted that no ‘Mandatory Posting Certificate’ for allotment/retention of Government accommodation would be issued by this office to the officer appointed on the above referred post. However, those officers who have served and are currently serving on Central Staffing Scheme post in Delhi for at least four years and require to retain Government accommodation, would be issued a certificate to the effect that the officer concerned has served at least four years in CSS post and he/she needs to retain Government accommodation for his/her tenure on non-CSS post.
5. It is requested that the application(s) of the eligible officer(s) may please be forwarded so as to reach this Department within one month from the date of issue of this Circular.
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Re-designation of the post of Deputy Secretary held by an officer appointed under the Central Staffing Scheme as Director as a measure personal to him
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis
- Filling up the post of Director (Auction) at Bengaluru in the Tobacco Board, under the Department of Commerce.
- Filling up the post of Director, National Institute of Social Defence(NISD) under the D/o Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Haryana Region), Food Corporation of India, Panchkula under the Department of Food & Public Distribution
- Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under CSS/Non-CSS posts to National Institution for Transforming India(NITI) Aayog under Central Staffing Scheme on lateral shift basis – DOPT
- Filling up the post of Internal Financial Adviser at Nuclear Recycle Board, BARC, Mumbai under the Department of Atomic Energy
- Filling up of the post of First Secretary (Legal), Permanent Mission of India (PMI), WTO, Geneva for a period of three years