F No. 21/1/2017-CS-1 (P)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, A Wing, Lok Nayak Bhgawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 5th April, 2017
Subject: Filling up of vacancy of Consultant(Vigiiance) in the Kendriya Bhandar.
A copy of vacancy circular received from Kendriya Bhandar vide their
Circular No. KB/1/Secy/Cons(Vigi)2017 dated 28th March, 2017 on the above
mentioned along with its enclosures is circulated for information of all CSS officers.
2. Retired Officers at the level of Section Officer/Under Secretary/equivalent and served under government and having sufficient experience of handling vigilance cases are eligible for appointment.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All Ministries/Departments (through website of DoP&T)
Pushpa Bhawan, Madangir Road,
New Delhi, the 28th March,2017
Sub.: Filling up of the post of Consultant (Vigilance) – reg
Kendriya Bhandar, a Multi State Society registered under Multi State Cooperative Societies Act,2002 (MSCS Act,2002), with Government of India’s share capital approx. 70% and functioning under Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pension, requires the service of a qualified and experienced Consultant having experience in the field of Vigilance matters.
2. Retired officers at the level of Section Officer/Under Secretary/equivalent and served under government and having sufficient experience of handling vigilance cases are eligible for appointment.
3. Details regarding qualification, experience and scope of work etc. for the post is at Annexure-I.
4. Eligible and interested persons may send their applications (as per annexure-II) along with their one passport size photograph latest by 15.4.2017
Related to Your Search:
- Election of Delegates of Kendriya Bhandar
- Election of Delegates to Kendriya Bhandar
- DoPT Orders 2019: Engagement of Consultants in the National Crime Records Bureau
- Filling up the post of Deputy Chief of Mission in the Embassy of India Brussels JS level
- Dopt Orders 2015 – Engagement of a retired officer of CSS as consultant on contract basis
- MoD – Engagement of Consultant at the level of Section officer and Private Secretary in Ministry of Defence
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Filling up the post of Executive Director (Personnel) in Food Corporation of India
- Filling up the post of Secretary JS level in NCMEI Delhi