File No. 18/5/2016-EO(SM-I)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Office of the Establishment Officer
North Block, New Delhi, 02.01.17
1. The Chief Secretaries, All State Governments.
2. The Secretaries of all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
Subject: Filling up of the post of Senior Adviser to Executive Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington D.C. (JS level), under the Department of Economic Affairs.
It is proposed to fill up the post of Senior Adviser to the Executive Director, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington D.C. (JS level) under the Department of Economic Affairs vice Shri Indu Shekhar
Chaturvedi, lAS (JH:1987). The mandatory and desirable qualifications for the post are as under:
(i) The officer must be empanelled to hold Joint Secretary or equivalent posts at the Centre and must be at least three batches below the batch next considered for empanelment as Additional Secretary to Government of India;
(ii) The officer must have worked for at least two years at the Centre under Central Staffing Scheme, as on the date of vacancy;
(iii) The officer should have at least “Very Good” service record. However, preference would be given to officers who have ‘Outstanding’ service record.
(iv) The officer must not be on study leave or long leave.
(v) The officer must not be over 54 years, as on the date of vacancy;
(vi) The officer should not have been nominated for foreign training or should not be on training or foreign assignment, currently;
(vii) The officer must not have been on an assignment to foreign/captive post of the Government of India, earlier;
(viii) The officer must not have been debarred for Central Deputation;
(ix) The officer must be clear from Vigilance angle;
(x) The officer must have minimum three years cumulative working experience in the Ministry of Finance/Economic Ministries of Government of India, with experience of working in areas such as macro economics/monetary economics/public finance.
(i) Preference may be given to officers with Degree in Economics/MBA (Finance)/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance.
2. This post may be circulated amongst eligible officers and names of willing and eligible officers who can be spared by the State Governments/Ministries/Departments may be forwarded to this Department along with Cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, detailed Bio-data and ACR Dossier/certified ACR gradings for the last five years. It may also be ensured that “Cooling Off, after a previous stint on deputation, if any, is complete and the officer is eligible for Central Deputation. In case the officer is currently under central deputation, the nomination may be forwarded with the approval of the Minister in charge concerned and along with cadre clearance.
3. It is requested that the applications of the eligible officers may please be forwarded so as to reach this Department within one month from the date of issue of this letter.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Filling up of the post of First Secretary (Legal), Permanent Mission of India (PMI), WTO, Geneva for a period of three years
- Filling up the post of Financial Adviser in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) under the , Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Filling up the post of Chief Accounts Officer(CAO) in Delhi Development Authority (DDA), New Delhi under the M/o Housing and Urban Affairs
- Filling up the post of Director (Finance) JS level in Handicrafts & Handlooms Exports Corporation of India Ltd (HHEC) Noida under Ministry of Textiles on Non CSS basis
- Filling up the post of Executive Director (North), Delhi, in Food Corporation of India under Department of Food and Public Distribution
- DoPT – Filling up the post of Executive Director (Engg./IT) (JS Level) in Food Corporation of India, New Delhi under the Department of Food & Public Distribution
- Filling up of the post of JS NCW New Delhi under Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Punjab Region), Food Corporation of India under the Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Filling up the post of General Manager (Haryana Region), Food Corporation of India, Panchkula under the Department of Food & Public Distribution