Filling up of posts of Senior Private Secretary in the Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Chennai on deputation basis
Government of India
Ministry of Personnet Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110 003.
Dated the 8th November, 2016
Subject: Filling up the posts of Senior Private Secretary in the Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Chennai on deputation basis.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Department of Revenue’s Circular No.II/16/1/2015-SC dated 26.10.2016 (copy enclosed) on the subject mentioned above, for the information of all CSSS officers of this Department. All eligible and willing officers may, accordingly, apply through proper channel, in time so as to complete the process of routing the applications to Customs & Central Excise, Settlement Commission, Additional Bench; Chennai.
2. It may be noted that Cadre Clearance from CS.II Division will be required in case of Principal Private Secretary and above level officers of CSSS applying for deputation.
Encl: As above
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
All Ministries/Departments (through website of DoP&T)
Applications are invited for filling up the Senior Private Secretary in the Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax, Settlement Commission, Additional Bench, Chennai on deputation basis:-
SENIOR PRIVATE SECRETARY
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800+4800
Number of Posts: 3
Central Government employees:-
a) holding analogous post on regular basis; or
b) with three years regular service as Private Secretary in the posts carrying the pay scale of Rs.6500-200 – 10,500/- (pre-revised); or
c) with seven years combined service in the pay scale of Rs.500-9000 (pre revised) or Rs. 6500-10500 (pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department in the Stenographer cadre.
The period of deputation shall be initially for one year extendable up to three years. The pay of the officers/officials selected will be regulated in accordance with DOPT instructions. The maximum age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
The application in the prescribed Proforma (Annexure-I) from eligible officers/officials who can be spared in the event of their selection may be forwarded directly to the Additional Commissioner at the address mentioned below within 30 days from the date of issue Advt. along with (a) up-to-date CR dossiers of the candidate concerned of photocopies of annual confidential reports for the last five years; (b) vigilance clearance report clearly ‘indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings vigilance clearance report clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the official concerned; (c) statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) integrity certificate.
Incomplete applications or applications not received through proper channel or applications received after the specified date shall not be entertained and would be straight-way rejected.
Applicants should address their applications to the “Additional Commissioner” and the same sent to the undermentioned address.
Additional Bench, Chennai
Customs & Central Excise, Settlement Commisison, Additional Bench,
2nd Floor, Narmada Block, Customs House,
33 Rajaji Salai, Chennai- 600001.
Related to Your Search:
- Cadre restructuring in CBEC – Cadre wise distribution of 1194 sanctioned posts of Appraisers
- CBEC Orders – Cadre Restructuring and re-organization of field formations under central board of excise & customs
- Finance Ministry Inspectors Furious over 7th Pay Commission Recommendation
- 7th Pay Commission invites more staff on deputation basis
- Maximum age limit in case of appointment by deputation/deputation including short term contract
- Level 15 of the pay matrix Rs. 1,82,200-2,24,100/- on deputation basis – Filling up of the post of Chairman, Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi (Additional Secretary level) DoPT order
- DoPT: Appointment of officers working in the Ministries/Departments under Central Staffing Scheme(CSS) to non-CSS posts in the Central Vigilance Commission(CVC) on shift basis
- Maximum age limit in case of appointment by deputation / deputation
- Filling up of posts of Director/DS in the Cabinet Secretariat (R&AW) on deputation basis