Sports and Compassionate quota vacancies in the grade of Income Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants: CBDT Order
Filling up of 5% Sports quota and 5% Compassionate quota vacancies, out of the total Direct Recruitment vacancies in the grades of Income Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants: CBDT Order
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA,
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX
(HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT)
CADR Building, Plot No. 6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area Phase-II
New Delhi – 110070. Telefax. 26130592.
F.No. HRD/CM/127/O7/2013-14 (Part-III)/9152
All the Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax (CCA)
Subject:- Filling up of 5% Sports quota and 5% Compassionate quota vacancies, out of the total Direct Recruitment vacancies in the grades of Income Tax Inspectors and Tax Assistants.
Kindly refer to the above subject.
2. Additional posts at various levels in Gr. B & C were created vide CBDT Order F.No. A-11013/1/2013-Ad.VII, dt. 31-05-2013. Vide ietter F.No. HRD/CM/ 102/28/2013-14/4488, dt. 17-10-2014 at Annexure Q (copy enclosed), the vacancies pertaining to D.R quota (including Sports and Compassionate appointment quota) were communicated to ail Pr. CCsIT.
3. I am now directed to communicate the region-wise Direct Recruitment quota for Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant grades (Annexure A and B) being 5% each of the D.R quota indicated at Annexure Q. These are included in the figures mentioned at Annexure Q of CBDT.
4. I am, further directed to request you to fill up the Sports and Compassionate quota vacancies of 2013-14 in your Region, including the vacancies as per the above Annnexure , evenly and fully, taking care to include various sports, as per Government instructions in the matter.
5. Some sports quota and compassionate ground vacancies of earlier years or for vacancy year 2014-15 also may be existing with your Regions. It is requested that the Sports & compassionate quota appointments for other vacancy years, including vacancy year 2014-15, may also be filled up, as per Government instructions in tho matter.
Encis:- As above
Deputy Director of Income Tax (HRD)
Source: Click here to read/download
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota
- To fill up the backlog reserved vacancies of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and OBCs: Review of the Special Recruitment Drive launched
- Relaxation of sports Achievements – Recruitment of sports quota for 2020-2021 in the Talent Scouting Category
- Dopt orders on inter se seniority of direct recruits and promotees
- CBDT released revised allocation of regionwise posts
- Vacant Posts in CSSS
- Shortage of staff in the grades of Assistants and Section Officers-modification to the channel of submission till staff position improves regarding.
- Amendment in the scheme of distribution of posts under the Cadre Restructuring Plan of the Income-Tax Department – CBDT Orders
- Recruitment against Sports Quota on the basis of medal winning position in All India Inter University Championships only through Open Advertisement Quota.