Feedback by Re-employed pensioners – Problems being faced relating to the stoppage of Dearness Relief
Feedback may be given by re-employed pensioners on visiting banks regarding problems being faced relating to the stoppage of Dearness Relief on pension on re-employment and for restoration of the same when the re-employment ceases.
Feedback in the following format may be furnished by 17.07.2015.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Dearness Relief on pension to the re-employed teachers of Delhi Administration
- Payment of DA on Pension of Ex-Servicemen
- Payment of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief to the State Government employees/ pensioners/family pensioners
- 7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners
- FAQ on Dearness Relief to Central Civil Pensioners
- PCDA Clarification on Dearness Relief to re-employed Ex-servicemen
- Amendment of instructions regarding dearness relief to re-employed pensioners consequent on revision of ignorable part of pension for fixation of pay in the re-employed post
- IBA published Dearness Relief Orders for Bank Pensioners for the period February 2014 to July 2014 : IBA Circulars
- Dearness Relief payable to Pensioners for the period February 2018 to July 2018