Academic year 2017-18 – Fee hike in KV Schools
Fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas – Academic year 2017-18
In Rajya Sabha Minister of State for HRD replied to a question yesterday regarding increasing the fee structure of KV Schools.
“Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has informed that the Sponsoring Authorities of 3 Project Sector Kendriya Vidyalayas (KVs) have marginally increased their fee structure w.e.f. the academic year 2017-18. In one KV i.e. KV Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela, the onetime admission fee has also been revised from Rs. 250/- to Rs.2000/-.
The names of the project KVs which have increased their fee structure are KV, Korba No. 2 NTPC; KV, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela; & KV No. 2, Survey of India, Uppal.
KVS has permitted the sponsoring authorities of the Project Sector KVs to adopt a differential fee structure to enable them to generate the required funds to meet the recurring and non-recurring expenditure for running and maintaining the KVs opened under their sponsorship.”
Related to Your Search:
- Employment News : Employment Opportunities in Steel Sector
- KV School Fee Structure: Proposal for Revision of Tuition Fee
- Kerala High Court stayed the fee hike in Kendriya Vidyalayas from next academic year
- Employees posted in project sector KVs face a delay in receiving their salaries and other dues
- KVS: Opening of 13 New KV Schools under Civil / Defence Sector
- Opening of New Kendriya Vidyalaya in Khanpur Distt, Roopnagar, Punjab
- KV School Fee Structure 2013 – Fee Structure (Per month) with effect from 1.4.2013
- KVS Orders : Opening of Second Shift in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools
- Opening of 2 new Kendriya Vidyalayas, in the state of Karnataka and Punjab