Family Identity Cards to retiring/retired railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years: Railway Board Order
RBE No. 19/2015
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No.E(W) 2003/PS 5-8/1
The General Manager(P)
The General Manager(Comml.),
All Indian Railways.
Sub: Family Identity Cards to retiring/retired railway employees.
In terms of Board’s letter of even number dated 24.08.2006 on the above subject, Family Identity Cards Issued to retiring/retired railway employees are renewed after every 7 years.
2. The issue regarding enhancing the validity of such Family Identity Cards from present 7 years has been under consideration in Board’s Office. The matter has been considered by Board and it has now been decided that validity of Family Identity Cards issued to retiring/retired railway employees and widows of railway employees will now be for lifetime instead of 7 years. Other terms and conditions as laid down in Board’s letter of even number dated 04.06.2003 will remain the same.
3. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
4. Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Family Identity Cards for retired railway employees
- NFIR: Issue of Pensioners Identity Card to pensioners
- Policy regarding uniformity in the Medical Identity Cards issued to employees and other beneficiaries on Indian Railways.
- Re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years
- Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of services
- Retired Employee’s Liberalized Health Scheme (RELHS)
- Split Medical Identity Card to serving Railway employees
- Railways: Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of service
- Issue of Medical ID Card to Retiring Employees