Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
Cabinet Committee likely to approve ten per cent Dearness allowance hike next month.
According to the press report of PTI News, the preliminary assessment suggests that dearness allowance hike will be in the range of 10-11 per cent and would be effective from July 1st this year.
Central Government employees and Pensioners are expecting the announcement of 10% additional Dearness allowance and Dearness relief in earlier of September to avoid unnecessary stress.
The minimum amount of Rs.740 would be increased per month to all Central Government employees with effect from 1st July, 2013. According to their basic pay (Pay in the pay band + Grade Pay) the amount will be increased and also hike in Transport Allowance.
Usually, arrears for the month of July and August would be paid in September and from September would be paid in salary itself. More than eighty lakh existing and retired employees are benefiting the pay hike, particular in the festival season.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government likely to approve 7% additional DA
- Will Central Government Employees get 17 percent DA in the salary of September 2019 ?
- Central Government Employees: Cabinet may approve 6% dearness allowance (DA) hike next week
- Expected Dearness Allowance 5% DA hike from July 2019 as per 7th Pay Commission for all Central Government Employees
- Expected DA from July 2012 : Cabinet meeting to consider hike in DA postponed
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- 2% Dearness Allowance for Central Government Employees and Pensioners due from July 2016 may approve in the Union Cabinet Meeting
- Central Government Employees get 6 per cent DA hike from January 1
- Hike in dearness allowance of Central Govt employees may be considered by cabinet