ESM TO CHANGE COURSE OF ACTION
Hunger Strike still continues at Jantar Mantar and the next course of action is declared today for 26th July day of Kargil Vijay. The AFVAI General Secretary Nb Sub G S Sidhu explained the current status of the protest…
To day being 37th day of HS at JANTAR MANTAR, 10 widows and 10 veterans Including Lt gen LAL SINGH ,6 vets fm BIHAR and 1 fm total 27 sat on HS. Approx 30 Offrs of 3 SQD of NDA now highly decorated and another 300 vets were in audience.
HON LT NAR SINGH sir with 11 vet including ex MLA Ex Cpl BHARAT SINGH CHHOKAR fm SAMALKHA Haryana also were at JM. Wing Comdr VINOD NEBB hero of 1965 and 1971 war and in both War veer chakras awardee came second time with his family.
Col INDERJIT SINGH,LT GEN BALBIR SINGH,MAJ GEN SATBIR SINGH,BRIG KARTAR SIGH and myself addressed gathering.
SBI Bank parliament branch Manager with his staff also extended their support to our HS and also donated Rs 5000/-.
Some decisions were announced for 26 July day of KARGIL VIJAY.
1. Marathon run lead by Maj D P SINGH will b org.Route will b finalised tmw.
2. UFEXM and all Offrs Maj gen and above will write a DO LETTER on 26 July and every After 5 days to resign COAS and all Army Cmdrs and this will b continued till they Resign if OROP is not implemented with in few days.
MPs gherao is also consideration.
No MP from any party come to JANTAR MANTAR as they were suppose to come today.
Nb Sub G S SIDHU
Gen Secy AFVAI
Related to Your Search:
- One Rank One Pension: Government veterans close to a deal?
- One Rank One Pension (OROP) Veterans on fast for full OROP
- One Rank One Pension – Veterans to Return Medals Across the Country
- Retired paramilitary veterans to protest in Delhi tomorrow
- One Rank One Pension – IESM announces Maha Rally on 1.2.2015 at Jantar Mantar
- One Rank One Pension – Ex-servicemen Take the Fight to Another Level – Ready to fight for their rights in the Supreme Court
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension : Modi may declare on 15th August 2015
- OROP: Ex-servicemen vow to continue agitation
- Special scheme for martyrs in Operation Vijay (Kargil)