EPFO to decide PF interest rate on January 14
Retirement fund body Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will announce the interest rate on provident fund (PF) deposits for the current financial year on January 14 and may offer its over 5 crore subscribers a little more than 8.5 per cent provided in 2012-13.
“The decision on interest rate on PF deposits for this fiscal is pending for long and a decision would be taken by the board in the next meeting,” said Central Provident Fund Commissioner KK Jalan. A decision on the interest rate could not be taken as the Central Board of Trustees has not met after it was reconstituted in May.
Related to Your Search:
- PF(Provident Fund) Interest Rate 8.75%
- EPF interest rate raised by 0.25 to 8.5 per cent for the current fiscal
- 8.5% on PF deposits expected, EPFO board meeting likely on 4th October 2013
- EPFO is likely to increase the interest rate on PF deposits for 2015-16, from 8.75% fixed for the last two financial years
- EPFO may pay 9% interest on PF deposits for 2015-16
- EPFO Likely to Retain Interest Rate at 8.75%
- EPFO – Finance Ministry has approved 8.65% rate of interest on Employees Provident Fund (EPF) for 2018-19
- EPFO likely to provide 9% interest for 2014-15 – Economic Times
- Provident Fund : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO