EPFO to decide PF interest rate on January 14
Retirement fund body Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will announce the interest rate on provident fund (PF) deposits for the current financial year on January 14 and may offer its over 5 crore subscribers a little more than 8.5 per cent provided in 2012-13.
“The decision on interest rate on PF deposits for this fiscal is pending for long and a decision would be taken by the board in the next meeting,” said Central Provident Fund Commissioner KK Jalan. A decision on the interest rate could not be taken as the Central Board of Trustees has not met after it was reconstituted in May.
Related to Your Search:
- PF(Provident Fund) Interest Rate 8.75%
- 8.5% on PF deposits expected, EPFO board meeting likely on 4th October 2013
- EPFO is likely to increase the interest rate on PF deposits for 2015-16, from 8.75% fixed for the last two financial years
- EPF interest rate raised by 0.25 to 8.5 per cent for the current fiscal
- EPFO Likely to Retain Interest Rate at 8.75%
- EPFO may pay 9% interest on PF deposits for 2015-16
- EPFO – Finance Ministry has approved 8.65% rate of interest on Employees Provident Fund (EPF) for 2018-19
- EPFO Likely to Announce Interest on PF for 2015-16 on Nov 24
- EPFO Rate of Interest