The current condition does not cause the pensioners any inconvenience EPFO to generate and reconcile details of pensioners and statement of pension amounts by 25 March 2020 for the current month.
Ministry of Labour & Employment
EPFO issues Directions for timely credit of monthly Pension to EPS Pensioners
23 MAR 2020
EPFO is disbursing monthly pension to more than 65 Lakh pensioners every month under the Employees’ Pension Scheme, 1995.
Due to the corona virus pandemic, lock down has been declared in various parts of the country. In order to ensure that no inconvenience is caused to the pensioners on account of the prevalent situation, Central Provident Fund Commissioner has directed the field offices of EPFO to generate and reconcile pensioners’ details and pension amount statements for the current month by 25th March, 2020. He further directed that the same should be forwarded to the banks in advance so that the monthly pension is credited into the account of the pensioners in time i.e. during the month of March itself.
Related to Your Search:
- Monthly Pension Slip for CG Pensioners
- CPFC Directs to Ensure Credit of Pension to EPS Pensioners by 30th March
- Hike contribution to raise minimum pension: EPFO to Government
- Proposal for Rs 1,000 minimum monthly pension approved: Government
- Minimum Monthly Pension and wage ceiling hiked by EPFO
- EPFO: Minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000 to be a reality this month
- EPFO settles 104.38 lakh claims in the current fiscal CBT, EPF recommended 8.8% rate of interest for the year 2015-16
- New Initiatives by EPFO to provide services and timely information to all stake holders
- Government approves Rs 1,000 min monthly pension under EPS-95