Ministry of Labour & Employment
EPFO Introduces ‘View Pension Passbook’ Service for the pensioners through Umang App
03 MAY 2018
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), which is providing a host of e-services for its stakeholders, has now introduced a new service through ‘UMANG app‘. On clicking ‘View Passbook‘ option, it requires PPO Number and Date of Birth information to be entered by the pensioner. After successful validation of the information fed, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the pensioner. On entering OTP, ‘Pensioner Passbook‘ will display the details of the pensioner like Name, DOB along with last pension credited information. The facility to download the financial year wise complete pass book details is also available.
Other e-services of EPFO already available through UMANG aap includes Employee Centric services (View EPF Passbook, Raise claim, Track Claim), Employer Centric Services (Get remittance details by establishment ID, Get TRRN Status), General Services (Search Establishment, Search EPFO Office, Know Your claim Status, Account details on SMS, Account details on Missed Calls), Pensioner Services (Update Jeevan Praman), eKYC services (Aadhaar Seeding).
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO conferred with Platinum Partner Award for highest transactions on UMANG App -PIB News
- Pensioner’s Portal at EPFO website
- New Initiatives by EPFO to provide services and timely information to all stake holders
- New Facilities for UAN- Aadhar Linking Introduces By EPFO
- UAN Activated Members Can Know PF Balance Through Missed Call AND SMS Alert
- EPFO joins network of Common Services Centers
- EPFO introduces a new facility for its members to link their respective UAN with Aadhaar online
- EPFO settles 104.38 lakh claims in the current fiscal CBT, EPF recommended 8.8% rate of interest for the year 2015-16
- EPFO shows much better improvement