Enhancement of remuneration of retired Medical officers appointed on contract basis in Postal Dispensaries: Dept. of Posts Order dated 28.08.2017
Government of India
Ministry of communications & IT
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001
28 August 2017
The Chief Postmasters General,
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal 2
Sub: Enhancement of remuneration of retired Medical officers appointed on contract basis in Postal Dispensaries.
In continuation of this Directorate letter of even No. dated 30th September, 2014 vide which remuneration payable to newly appointed contractual doctors in P&T dispensaries were enhanced to Rs. 60,000/- per month. It has now been decided to enhance the remuneration further to Rs. 75,000/- from Rs. 60,000/- per month. It is requested that instructions of Rule-177 of General Financial Rules-2017 may be complied with.
This should come into effect w.e.f. 1st July, 2017 and it issues with the concurrence of JS & FA vide Dy. No. 1603 dated 2nd August, 2017.
Deputy Director General (Medical)
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of remuneration rates in para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis – Railway Board Order
- ECHS: Enhancement of contractual remuneration of Doctors/Officers engaged on contract basis
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Extension of the scheme of hiring of para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis
- Filling up of posts in Para-medical categories in Group ‘C’ on contract basis in Railways
- Fixed Medical Allowance: Reduction of jurisdiction of Postal Dispensaries from 8 km. to 2.5 km at par with the Railways
- Leave encashment to officers appointed on contract in various posts under Central Government – DoPT Orders 2019
- CDA – Admissibility of Annual increment to re-employed pensioners appointed in Armed Forces Tribunal on a contract basis