Enhancement of Constant Attendance Allowance in respect of Disabled Armed Forces Personnel: PCDA Order.
Subject: Enhancement of Constant Attendance Allowance in respect of Disabled Armed Forces Personnel.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- The Central Government’s decision on recommendations of the 7th CPC on allowance payment to Pensioners: revised Fixed Medical Allowance and Constant Attendance Allowance on 100% disablement
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission on CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules, 1939 – Constant Attendant Allowance
- 25% Hike in Allowances – Dopt Orders on increase in certain allowances by further 25% Dearness Allowances w.e.f. 1.1.2014
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Government Employees from 1.1.2018
- 7th CPC Constant Attendant Allowance under CCS
- 7th CPC HRA 2021 – House Rent Allowance for Central Government employees IRTSA
- Enhancement in the rates of various allowances by 25% consequent upon Dearness Allowance crossing 100%