Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
Subject: Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs -Inviting applications from eligible officers thereof.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of a circular No. A- 32013/06/2011-Ad.l dated 31st/4th June, 2012 of Ministry of Home Affairs inviting panel of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations for engagement as Consultants in various Divisions of the Ministry of Home Affairs for information and necessary action.
Related to Your Search:
- Engagement of retired Section Officers for engagement as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs – reg.
- Engagement of Retired Section Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government Organisations as Consultant — Inviting of applications from eligible thereof.
- DoPT Orders 2019: Engagement of Consultants in the National Crime Records Bureau
- Engagement of retired central Government officers as consultants at Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer level – DoPT Orders 2019
- Employing Retired Central Government Officers as Consultants in the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises – DHI Ordres
- Require consultants for Judicial Committee on One Rank One Pension
- DoPT – Engagement of retired Government Employees as Consultant in the OL Division Department of Posts through advertisement
- Revised proforma for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be hired as consultants – CGA Orders
- Extension of last date Hiring of Non-Technical Consultants (Section Officers Level) in the Department of Pharmaceuticals