DoPT Orders 2019
Engagement of retired central Government officers as consultants at Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer level
F.No. 21/2/2018-CS.l (P)
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 5th September, 2019
subject:- :- Engagement of retired central Government officers as consultants at Section Officer & Assistant Section Officer level – Extension of last date of applications thereof -reg.
The undersigned is directed to circulate the Circular No. MoES/18/01 /2013 -Estt (vol.IV) dated 28.08.2019 (along-with enclosures) received from Ministry of Earth Sciences inviting applications from retired/retiring Government employees to work as full time Consultants at Section officer and Assistant Section officer Level in Ministry of Earth Sciences at Prithvi Bhawan, New Delhi.
In case of any further clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Ministries/ Departments.
(Sanjay Kumar Das Gupta)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
All Ministries /Departments (through DOPT’s website)
It is proposed to prepare a panel of retired/retiring Government employees to-work as full time Consultants at Section Officer Level and Assistant Section Officer Level in Ministry of Earth Sciences at prithvi Bhavan (opp. Habital centre), Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003.
Willing and eligible retired/ retiring officers of the Government of India may send their bio-data as per Annexure (attached overleaf) to the Under Secretary (Estt.) , Ministry of Earth Sciences, Room No.206, prithvi Bhawan, New Delhi on or before 23rd August 2019. The terms and conditions and
remuneration are as follows
i. Must have retired at least from Central Government Service at Section Officer/ Assistant Section Officer (CSS) level.
ii. Must be well acquainted with the functioning of Government/Ministries.
iii. Should be well aware of various rules/ regulations of Government of India, capable to Vigilance matters, Cash matters etc.
iv. Age limit up to 65 years (preferable 63 years)
II. Terms & Conditions
i) Engagement shall initially be for a period of one year or till regular incumbents becomes available whichever is earlier
ii) Extension of engagement, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of competent authority
iii) Working hours Limit be from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. However, in exigencies of work he/she may be required to sit late and may be called on Saturday / Sunday and other Gazetted holidays.
iv) Engagement may he terminated at any time by the competent authority without assigning any reason and without any notice.
v) Recruitment is only for Ministry of Earth Sciences at Prithvi Bhavan (opp. Habitat Centre), New Delhi-110 003
vi) No typing assistance shall be provided.
The consolidated consultancy fee to be paid would be Rs. 35,000/- per month for Section officer & Rs. 30,000/- pet month for Assistant Section Officer.
Ministries/Departments may also give this circular a wide publicity among their staff and bring it to the notice of their Attached Offices.
Related to Your Search:
- Employing Retired Central Government Officers as Consultants in the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises – DHI Ordres
- Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
- Engagement of retired Section Officers for engagement as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs – reg.
- Require consultants for Judicial Committee on One Rank One Pension
- Engagement of retired Government officers on contract basis at the level of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer in the Directorate General of Health Services – DoPT 2020
- Engagement of Retired government officials in the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation as Section Officer
- DoPT Orders 2019: Engagement of Consultants in the National Crime Records Bureau
- Extension of last date Hiring of Non-Technical Consultants (Section Officers Level) in the Department of Pharmaceuticals
- MoD – Engagement of Consultant at the level of Section officer and Private Secretary in Ministry of Defence