Enforcement of Model Code of Conduct in KVs with immediate effect
The Additional Commissioner of Kendriya Vidyalaya has intimated to all regional offices that the enforcement of code of conduct has come into force with immediate effect, after announcement of Lok Sabha Elections 2014 by Election Commission of India today.
Accordingly, there is no inaugurations, shilanyas, stone laying ceremonies of any KV building etc., and in case of any clarification in this regard may be sought from the Headquarters in writing.
Related to Your Search:
- Foundation Stone Laying of three ESIC Dispensaries at Mayur Vihar Ph- I, Noida Phase-II and Sector – 22, Noida
- Area wise Rates of Minimum Wages for Scheduled Employments in the Central Sphere
- Fixed Minimum Wages for Workers
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- Govt takes big step towards Implementing uniform Civil Code
- Clarification on Recently Notified Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Act,2017
- Enforcement of various provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Schedule for bye – elections to fill casual vacancies of 64 – Dhrangadhra AC and 85 – Manavadar AC in the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly
- Dress Code prescribed for Income Tax Employees