Encouraging Railway Employees to enrol themselves under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)
SOUTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
Sub: Encouraging Railway Employees to enrol themselves under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY) – reg.
Ref:- Railway Board’s letter No. 2018/E(LL)/RSBY/1 Dated 03.08.2018.
Railway Board vide their letter cited, have advised to encourage the Railway Employees to enrol themselves for Insurance coverage under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha BimaYojna (PMSBY) and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna Bima Yojna (PMJJBY) to move towards creating a universal social system. The following are the brief details of the Schemes:-
|1.||Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna (PMSBY – Life Insurance)||18-50 years||Rs.330/-||Rs.2,00,000/-|
|2.||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna & (PMJJBY-Accident Insurance)||18-70 years||Rs.12/-||Rs.2,00,000/-|
Accordingly, Personnel Department/Headquarters has planned the course of action for conduct of “Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojna and PMJJBY Mela” exclusively for Railway employees working in Headquarters area to enrol themselves for the above Bima Yojnas. The following documents are required for enrolment.
1) Aadhar Card (Xerox) -2 copies
2) PAN Card (Xerox) – 2 copies
3) Details of the Nominee with the details of Name, Relationship & age etc.
4) The nominee should be a major (Aadhar Card Xerox to be submitted)
5) Copy of Bank Pass Book (First Page)
6) Latest Passport size Photos-2
The “Pradhan Mantri Surakshan BimaYojna and PMJJBY Mela” is fixed to be organised on 12.09.2018 from 09.00hrs. to 17.00hrs. at Butterfly Shed/ Rail Nilayam/ Secundarabad. The Officials of Syndicate Bank/Rail Nilayam Branch, State Bank of India.Himmat Nagar Branch and Lallaguda Branch are participating in the Mela for enrolment.
It is therefore requested to attend the”Pradhan Mantri Suraksha BimaYojna and PMJJBY Mela” on 12.09.2018 form 09.00hrs. onwards along with the required documents mentioned above to enrol themselves and reap and the benefits of these Schemes at a miniscule annual premium. Wide publicity may be given among the staff for enrolment.
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Related to Your Search:
- Insurance coverage to PMJDY Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana account holders
- Cashless health insurance for elderly likely in Budget
- Social Security Schemes
- Narendra Modi will launch three ambitious Social Security Schemes pertaining to the insurance and pension sector on 9th May 2015
- Key Achievements and Initiatives of Department of Financial Services for providing Social Security and Credit to various sections of society and ensuring Financial Inclusion
- 20 lakh people have joined the modified Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY) scheme, total account holders 32.61 crore
- Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Cess
- Newly Launched Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna to Benefit More Than 3 Crore Insured Persons
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): Facilities to be extended to the Existing Account Holders as Well