Employment News Weekly – A Warning Report
Employment News Weekly was started in the year 1976. For 38 years and in three languages, the publication had been informing millions of educated but unemployed youngsters all over India about job opportunities. It is a weekly journal and is published simultaneously in Hindi, English & Urdu.
The Employment News Weekly understood the pulse of students and job seekers from various streams, searched for opportunities for them and presented them. This is nothing short of a remarkable service and an achievement in itself. Its prime objective was to provide an effective platform on job vacancies, job oriented training programmes, admission notices relating to job oriented courses and result of recruitment examinations. In addition to job vacancies, Rozgar Samachar, in each issue, carries article on job opportunities in various sectors, including emerging sectors.
In the current age of computers and information technology, countless websites have been launched that spread crucial and relevant information to one and all. Employment News Weekly had recently issued a warning cautioning those who are exploiting this wonderful service provided by the Government of India, and making money unlawfully.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of people visit these websites to look for job vacancies. Advertisements on these sites are created in ways that trigger curiosity, mislead and give false hopes. It has also been found that these unscrupulous websites also collect money online in the name of subscription to the website.
In order to prevent this fraud, Employment News Weekly had issued a warning report to the readers recently on its website…
“It has come to our notice that some websites claiming to be sister concerns of Employment News/Rozgar Samachar have been approaching people/ organisations on behalf of Employment News for subscriptions and advertisement. It is hereby informed that Employment News has not authorised any agency to work on its behalf. It does not have any sister concern journal either print edition or web edition. Our official websites are:
Employment News does not accept online payments. Before making any payment, credentials may be verified from the office of the EN at the following address:
East Block-IV, Level-5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Phone numbers: 011- 26107405, 011-26195165
A list of empanelled agents for distribution of copies is available on our website”.
Related to Your Search:
- Employment News Weekly – Sales and Revenue
- Employment News Weekly : Authorization has not given to anybody to publish the contents of the website of Employment News
- Employment News Weekly – Job Highlights 02 Jun – 08 Jun 2012
- Employment News Weekly – Job Highlights 09 Jun – 15 Jun 2012
- Employment Weekly Updates : Job Highlights from 9th Feb to 15th Feb 2013
- Central Government Jobs, Current Central Govt Jobs, Employment News, Employment News Paper weekly updates, Employment News Weekly, Unemployment News
- Employment News Weekly Job Highlights July 2018
- Recruitment of Staff through Employment Exchanges – Dopt Orders
- A Readers’ concerns of false news about 7th pay commission recommendation