Employing Retired Central Government Officers as Consultants in the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises – DHI Ordres
Government of India
MINISTRY OF HEAVY INDUSTRIES AND PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
DEPARTMENT OF HEAVY INDUSTRY
Room No.16, Udyog Bhawan
Dated the 18th July, 2013
Subject: Engagement of Retired Central Government Officers as Consultants in the Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
The Department of Heavy Industry proposes to prepare a panel of officers of Central Government, who have retired from the Service or will be retiring in the next 3 months at Section Officers’ level in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- & above, for engagement as Consultants against the vacancies at Section Officers’ level. They should have experience of minimum 10 years in Administration / Record Management / Finance / Procurement / Parliament matters / Legal matters and also have working knowledge of Computer. The initial engagement will be for a period of one year and may continue further subject to their performance & availability of vacancies. The maximum age limit for engagement as Consultant is 65 years.
3. The willing & eligible retired/retiring officers of Central Government are requested to send their Bio-Data and contact details, specially mentioning the details of their Experience/Grade Pay drawn etc. to the undersigned positively by 31st July 2013.
(AJAY KUMAR GAUR)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Prakash Javadekar takes responsibility as Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises Minister
- Increase in Industrial Dearness Allowance for PSU Employees
- Engagement of retired Section Officers/Officers who were holding analogous posts in purely Government organisations, as Consultants: Dopt order
- Engagement of retired Section Officers for engagement as Consultants in the Ministry of Home Affairs – reg.
- 7th CPC Revision of Remunerations of pre-2016 retired Government Servant engaged in PSUs viz BSNL, MTNL etc
- Creation of corpus for retired employees of CPSEs
- Retirement Facilities for Employees Resigned from CPSEs
- Post- Retirement Employment of Functional Director of CPSES
- Revised proforma for the enrolment of retired Government officials willing to be hired as consultants – CGA Orders