ECHS 2017 – Latest List of 189 Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes for Different Specialties
EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 2nd June, 2017
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECHS
Maude Line, Delhi Cantt
Subject :- EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS/ NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and 22B(02)/2013/US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, it has now been decided by the 10th Screening Committee for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS in its meeting held on 10 Mar 2017 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 189 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialities and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of lndia, Ministry of Defence letter No.228(O4)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMDs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospitals is subject to the hospital providing proof of its being a CG HS empanelled facility as on the date of signing MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid MoA with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
7. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Defence (Finance) vide their U.O. No. 34(05)/2010 dated 2.6.2017.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India