Railways: Emergency Cashless Treatment Scheme (CTSE) Card issue during retirement
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. 2018/Trans.Cell/Health/Medical Card
The General Manager, All Indian Railways/PUs, NF(Con), CORE
The DG/RDSO/Lucknow, DG/NAIR/Vadodara
CAOs, DMW/Patiala, WPO/Patna, COFMOW/NDLS, RWP/Bela, CAO/IROAF
Sub: Issue of Cashless Treatment Scheme in Emergency (CTSE) Card at the time of retirement.
(1) Railway Board letter no.2018/Trans.Cell/Health/Medical Cards dated 30.07.2018.
(2) GM/SECR’s letter no. G/SECR/70 dated 31.01.2019.
With reference to GM/SECR’s letter at (2), and Board’s letter at (1) above, Board (MS, FC & CRB), have approved the following:
Issue of Cashless Treatment Scheme in Emergency (CTSE) Card to willing and eligible retiring Railway employees and their dependents at the time of retirement or before subject to their deposition of the required fee as per extant rules and the same will be effective from the next day of retirement.
Other extant instructions/guidelines issued from Board on the subject shall remain unchanged or as modified from time to time.
This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Transformation Cell of Railway Board.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt and ensure compliance
Related to Your Search:
- Issue of Medical ID Card to Retiring Employees
- Policy letter on Cashless Treatment Scheme in Emergency situations (CTSE) in empanelled hospitals for retired Railway employees and their dependent family members
- Process Simplification-Referral of patients for Treatment, Investigation, Physiotherapy, etc. to the Private Empanelled and other Government Hospitals
- Debit and Credit note for treatment of patient (Railway Medical Beneficiary) to other Railway Hospital with or without referral – Simplification of Process
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- Railways: Cashless Service for RELHS Card Holder to take treatment in Recognized Private Hospitals in emergency.
- Consultation fee for medical aid to passengers
- Policy regarding uniformity in the Medical Identity Cards issued to employees and other beneficiaries on Indian Railways.
- Policy improvement in Dental Health Care Centres & Referral system for Railway employees