Railway Recruitment: Minimum Education Qualification for Junior Engineer (Level 6) & Sr.Section Engineer (Level 7)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. E (NG) II/2001/RR-1/6.
RBE No. 7/2019
New Delhi, Dated 10.01.2019
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units
Chairmen/Railway Recruitment Boards.
Sub: Educational qualification for recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in S&T Departments on the Railways.
Attention is invited to this office letter of even number dated 07/03/2016(RBE No.25/2016) prescribing minimum educational qualification for open market recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer and. Senior Section Engineer in S&T Department on the Railways.
2. Pursuant to reference received from one of the field units, review of the same has been undertaken in consultation with Signal & Telecommunication Directorates of this Ministry and it has been decided in the Board that henceforth minimum qualification for Direct Recruitment to post of JE/SSE stand modified as under:-
|Junior Engineer (Signal),Junior Engineer (Tele.),
Junior Engineer, (Drawing, Design & Estimation)
|Level – 6||Three years Diploma in(a) Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/ Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
(b) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
|Sr. Section Engineer (Signal)Sr. Section Engineer (Tele)
Sr. section Engineer (Drawing, Design & Estimation)
|Level -7||Four years Bachelor’s Degree in(a) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering/
Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or M.Sc. Electronics
(b) a combination of any sub stream of,basic streams of Electrical/Electronics/
Information Technology / Communication Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
3. These instructions will be effective from the date of issue recruitment notification published under Centralized Employment 03/2018 issued by Railway Recruitment Boards.
4. As regards Direct Recruitment to the post read in conjunction with this office letter 25.10.2018, circulated under RBE No. 166/2018.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
((This disposes of RRB Secunderabad letter No. RRB/SC/JE/CEN/2018/).
Jt. Dirbctor Estt [N)-II
No. E(NG)II/200l/RR-1 /6
New Delhi. Dated: 10.01.2019
Related to Your Search:
- Educational qualification for recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in S&T Departments on the Railways
- Educational qualification for recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Track Machine Organization (TMO) Departments on the Railways
- Railway Recruitment : Ministry of Railways announces recruitment for 13487 posts
- Recognition of qualification acquired through distance learning mode from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi Diploma/Degrees -Acceptance for purpose of employment on the railways.
- Allotment of qualification based pay matrix – ECG Technicians in Railways
- Discontinuation of Direct Recruitment to the posts of Senior Section Engineers – Railway Board Order
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Clarification about Educational Qualification of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC