GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dated: 02.11.2020
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways/PUs.
Sub: Probation period of CSE probationers-confirmation reg.
Ref: i). ECoR’s letter No. ECoR/Pers/ Gaz/Confirmation/ Gr.A Prob/TT&C/ IRTS dtd 22.10.2020.
ii). Railway Board’s letter No.E(Trg) 89(13)3 dtd 15.09.1992.
ECoR, vide their letter dtd. 22.10.2020 under reference, has sought clarification regarding treatment of 10-week Combined Services Foundation Program (CSFC) period for CSE probationers in their overall probation period.
In terms of Board’s letter dated 15.09.1992, the total probation period for IRTS probationers is 03 years which includes 1.5 years Institutional training period and 1.5 years training against working post.
As the probationary training at CTIs is fixed for 1.5 years and CSFC is also a part of the total probation period, the 10-week CSFC period shall be adjusted against probation period on working post in r/o CSE probationers.
Dy. Director (Training)
Ph No. 011-23047251
Email: [email protected]
Source: East Coast Railway
Related to Your Search:
- 3rd MACP clarification – regarding Grant of 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme counting from the date of ad-hoc promotion
- Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.
- Inter Railway/ Inter Division/ Intra Division Own or Mutual Transfer of TADKs
- Grant of Study Leave to officers of Railway Medical service for prosecuting Post graduation course: Railway Board Order
- Probation Period for persons recruited against Sports Quota: Railway Board Order RBE No.95/2016
- Extension of probation period on account of availing Leave during probation period
- MACP Clarification on reckoning of re-promotion of an employee fixed under FR 22 (I) (a) (2) for the purpose of financial upgradation.
- Non-payment of Over Time Allowance to the staffworking on Track Machines on South East Central Railway
- Regularization of officer / employee absence due to lockdown w.e.f. 25th March 2020