Economy in Use of Paper in Government Offices
The e-Office is a Mission Mode Project (MMP) under the National e-Governance Programme of the Government of India. The e-Office product has been developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) for implementation in all central Ministries/Departments of the Government of India. e-Office suit comprises of various applications including routine daily works like Leave Management System, File Management System, Knowledge Management System, Tour Management System, Stationery Requests etc. to ensure economy in use of paper.
As on 21.03.2018, 78 central government Ministries/Departments are implementing e-Office.
This was stated by the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh, in written reply to a question in the Rajya Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Economy in use of paper in Central Government Offices
- Central Government Offices to go for Paperless Office
- 11th Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Public Policy and Management (PGD-PPM) at the Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
- Modernization of government offices
- Digitisation of Government Functioning – Implemented eOffice application
- Union Minister of State Reply – No proposal to introduce any new pension scheme for retired Central Government employees
- Absorption of Contractual Employees
- Dr Jitendra Singh to present Certificates of Appreciation to 9 ministries/departments for implementation of e-Office tomorrow
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS – Requests for cadre clearance and filing of Immovable Property details reg.