Drawl of arrears – 7th CPC pay fixation Government servant who is on leave on the 1st day of January, 2016
EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
An [so 9001-2000 certified organisation)
PANCHDEEP BHAWAN CIG MARG NEW DELHI
No. A-27/17/1/7th CPC/2016-E.III
The Regional Director,
Sub:- Drawl of arrears – 7th CPC pay fixation -reg
Kindly refer to your letter No.51/A/27/17/1/7th CPC/2016/Admn.II/Part file dated 22.11.2016 on the above cited subject.
In this regard, I am directed to invite your attention to Rule 7(3) of the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 as per which ‘A Government servant who is on leave on the 1st day of January, 2016 and is entitled to leave salary shall be entitled to pay in the revised pay structure from 1st day of January, 2016 or the date of option for the revised pay structure’.
Accordingly, an employee who is entitled to leave salary shall be entitled to pay in the revised pay structure from 01.01.2016, the arrears are also payable from 01.01.2016 provided the employee is entitled for leave salary.
This issues with the concurrence of Fin. & A/c’s.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC arrears to be paid in single installment along with the payment Of salary for the month Of Aug, 2016
- Exercise option within Three Months of the Date of Notification
- Fixation of Pay of Senior PAs with the PAs of CSSS promoted between 1.1.2006 to 31.8.2008 clarification
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission as accepted by the Central Government: Revision of pay scale of the employees of the Corporation: ESIC
- Finmin Orders regarding Fixation of Pay and Arrears as per the 7th CPC
- Whether encashment of leave is permitted after LTC is benefited for Central Govt Employees?
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation: Confederation seeks Clarification for Post 2016 Promotee/MACP and One time relaxation in excercise option for retrospectively Promotion/Upgradation
- Dopt issued clarification orders on fixation of Pay of Assistants of CSS in the Revised Pay structure as per the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008
- Pay Fixation on Promotion as per 7th CPC (RP) Rules – Confederation requests to exercise revised option as one-time measure