Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission.
Draft Recruitment Rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff
Selection Commission are attached herewith for perusal of all concerned.
Comments of stakeholders, if any, may please be sent to this Department on or
before 15.03.2017 at the address Section Officer, Estt.(B.I), Department of
Personnel & Training, Room No.215-C, North Block, New Delhi. A soft copy of
the comments may also be sent to this Department at selvakumar.m13nic.in .
[ TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, PART II, SECTION 3,
SUB-SECTION (i) ]
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, the
G. S .R In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution and in accordance with DOPT O.M.No. AB.14017/6/2009- Estt.(RR) dated 30.4.2010 and in supersession of the Staff Selection Commission (Group ‘D’ posts) Recruitment Rules, 1978; Staff Selection Commission (Examination Work Attendant) Recruitment Rules, 1989 and Staff Selection Commission (Senior Gestetner Operator and Senior Peon) Recruitment Rules, 1996 notified on 31.05.1980, 09.10.1989 and 04.10.1996 respectively, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff
(Group ‘C’) in the Staff Selection Commission, namely :-
1. Short title and commencement:- These rules may be called the Staff Selection Commission Group ‘C’
“Multi Tasking Staff’ Recruitment Rules, 2017.
They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official
2. Number of Posts, Classification and Scale of pay :- The number of posts,
its classification and the Pay Level in Pay Matrix attached thereto shall be
as specified in Column 2 to 4 of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and other Qualifications, etc.:- The
method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualification and other
matters relating to thereto shall be as specified in column 5 to 13 of the
4. Disqualification:- No person,
(a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having
a spouse living, or
(b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a
marriage with any person,
shall be eligible for appointment to the said post.
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied, that such marriage
is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the
other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing,
exempts any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax :- Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it
is necessary or expedient to do so, it may, by order, and for reasons to be
recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect
to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving:- Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxations of
age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled
Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen or any
other special category of persons in accordance with the orders issued by
the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
Related to Your Search:
- Gazette Notification of Lokpal Recruitment Rules 2021 for Multi Tasking Staff, Group C posts – Latest DoPT Orders 2021
- Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission
- Amendment in Recruitment Rules for the post of Multi Tasking Staff MTS in the Institute of Secretariat Training Management
- DoPT Draft Rules for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking Staff in Lokpal
- Central Information Commission (Group C) Recruitment Rules, 2012
- Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
- Central Government recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver in the Lokpal – DoPT Notification
- Revised Recruitment Rules after 6th CPC for Multi Tasking Staff in DGQA
- Dopt Orders : Central Information Commission (Registrar) Recruitment Rules, 2013