Dr. Jitendra Singh felicitates best performing employees of DoPT
The Minister of State for Development of North Eastern Region (I/C), Prime Minister’s Office, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh was the chief guest at the Prize Distribution Ceremony of Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT) here today and distributed certificates to the best performing employees under various categories.
During the occasion, Dr. Jitendra Singh said that DoPT being the Research and Development wing of the Government, carries forward the flagship programmes of the Government. The Minister said that he is proud of the fact that the employees of DoPT possess versatile talent and he urged the employees to use their talent to serve better. Dr. Jitendra Singh congratulated the participants and said that there should be a competitive federalism among the employees.
Dr. Jitendra Singh gave certificates for the ‘Employee of the Month’ from May to October, 2016. He also gave certificates for the winners of different competitions held under Swachhta Pakhwada, Hindi Pakhwada and Vigilance Awareness Week.
The Secretary, DoPT, Shri B. P. Sharma congratulated the employees who participated in the competitions under different segment and said that apart from certificate, there should be some kind of incentives which might add-on to their service record.
Senior officers from DoPT were also present on the occasion
Related to Your Search:
- Dr Jitendra Singh administers the New India Pledge to DoPT employees
- Dr Jitendra Singh gives away awards to various Ministries/Departments for meritorious performance in handling Public Grievances on PG portal
- DoPT has already introduced one-page form for Central Pensioners – Dr Jitendra Singh
- Government Settled Pension Related Complaints: Dr. Jitendra Singh
- IRS officers meet Dr Jitendra Singh, seek DoPT intervention
- MoS (PP) Dr Jitendra Singh gives Appointment letters to candidates appointed on compassionate grounds in DoPT
- Dr Jitendra Singh directs targeted approach for Seeding of Aadhaar numbers in Pensioners Accounts
- Government to hold stress relief programmes for officers: Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Dr Jitendra Singh congratulates North Eastern States for successful implementation of GST