DoPT: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions,
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated December 31st 2018
Subject:- Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS) reg.
In terms of Rule 18 of CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, the Immovable Property Return is required to be furnished by the CSS Officers in the grade of Under Secretary and above, latest by 31.01.2019. IPR should be submitted by all the CSS Officers through Web Based Cadre Management System which is hosted at cscms.nic.in . A copy of the print out (IPR submitted online) duly signed, should also be submitted to CS.I (PR/CMS) Section, which is the custodian of Immovable Property Return (IPR) of these Officers. Assistant Section Officers and Section Officers of CSS will also submit the print out (IPR) duly signed, to their respective Admin/Vigilance Division .
2. Ministries/Departments are therefore, requested that the contents of this O.M. may be widely circulated to the notice of all CSS Officers/Officials working under their respective control. They should also ensure that the IPR for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) is submitted within the stipulated time by all the CSS Officers. The officers are also informed that non-submission of IPR within the stipulated date, would invite the denial of vigilance clearance for empanelment, deputation and applying to sensitive posts and assignment to training programme (except mandatory training) as the IPR status needs to be checked for the said purpose(s).
3. It is, therefore, requested that all the CSS Officers may be directed to file their Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) well in time, latest by 31.01.2019, through Web Based Cadre Management System only. IPRs received beyond the stipulated date, shall not be regarded as conforming to the extant guidelines. It is also stated that the date of filing of IPR will start from 01st January, 2019 and the “Immovable Property Returns” window shall be opened/provided at cscms.nic.in. automatically from that date only.
4. In case of any doubt/difficulty about filing the IPR, Shri Krishnandan Kumar, Assistant Section Officer (PR/CMS)/Shri Anuj Pratap Singh (CSCMS Engineer), may be contacted at Telephone No. 24629890/24629414.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Latest DoPT Order 2019 – Submission of Immovable Property Return IPR for the year 2019 by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services
- Immovable Property Return the year 2015 (as on 31.12.2015) – Dopt Instructions
- CSSS – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017
- DoPT 2020 – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) by the Officers of CSSS & CSCS
- Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2016 (as on 31.12.2016) by the Officers of the Central Secretariat Services
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013- Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by CSS officers for each year – regarding.
- Launching of Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSS – Requests for cadre clearance and filing of Immovable Property details reg.